At Ripley Logistics, our strategically located warehouses are tailored to product constraints for greater flexibility and faster access to local markets.
In the Middle East, logistics planning is adapted to each country and able to draw upon a strategic network of pan-middle east hubs for storage and distribution.
• Temperature controlled warehouse ambient / frozen.
• Multi-site, multi-channel and multi-sector solutions
• Inventory management and order preparation
• Distribution centres (consolidated import flows, delivery to end customers)
• Value-added services (qualitative and quantitative controls, labelling, kitting, Pick & Pack, inward processing, delayed differentiation, etc.)
• Reverse logistics management
• Record Management and Storage
• Just in Time (JIT) Deliveries